"Humanity is slowly shutting down" - Jesse Hasek, 10 Years

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday

So, according to this test, I am an Idealist, specifically a Healer.

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/healer.asp

Most of the time, tests like these never work for me. But this one fit me spot on. I've never been a very social kid, and as a kid, I was a huge dreamer. Fortunately, my parents never degraded this way of thinking, and actually nurtured it very well. I do have a strong sense of right and wrong, but due to my nature, I've never really been one to physically voice my opinions, for fear of rejection. Finally, the test fit me perfectly with this line, "They have a gift for interpreting stories, as well as creating them, and thus often write in lyric, poetic fashion."
Absolutely perfect. I must say, this test had me pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment