"Humanity is slowly shutting down" - Jesse Hasek, 10 Years

Friday, November 11, 2011

And Finally, The End. (Or is it?)

So I went to Google, hoping to find some really thought-provoking images questioning the end of mankind and all things in general.

Instead, I found a plethora of photos depicting everything from Smallville, The Simpsons, various anime pictures, the Green Lantern, and Adolf Hitler.

What all these photos have to do with the phrase " is this the end?" I have no clue. Seriously, none whatsoever.

Anyway, my rambling musings aside, I've found this reading experiment to be enjoyable, and have opened me up (at least slightly) to the world of reading. I try to read anywhere I can, and almost always have some amalgamation of paper resembling a book with me. Now, when it comes to actually reading...

I'll level with you. It is extremely hard. Mind-bogglingly hard. I don't get lost in books like some other people. Even if I really enjoy the story and the writing style, I find myself taking weeks upon weeks to finish a book that other people knocked out in two days time.

And you know what? I don't see any problem with that. Just how everybody has their own style of writing, everybody has their own style of reading. Some can devour a book a day, while others have to digest and chew on the pages like there are slowly eating a piece of prize steak at a five star restaurant. I don't, however, chew on my pages. That's just gross. And rude. Am I blabbing too much? *sigh* Me and my ramblings...

1 comment:

  1. And you know what? I don't see any problem with that. Just how everybody has their own style of writing, everybody has their own style of reading. Some can devour a book a day, while others have to digest and chew on the pages like there are slowly eating a piece of prize steak at a five star restaurant. I don't, however, chew on my pages. That's just gross. And rude. Am I blabbing too much?
    I like this thought. you have your own way. Keep it up.

    http://mylyfzcrazy.blogspot.com/ visit this.

    ReplyDelete