"Humanity is slowly shutting down" - Jesse Hasek, 10 Years

Thursday, October 6, 2011

One of those Songs

You know those songs that set off that little part of your brain that makes you actually think about what you are listening to? The songs that open your eyes to a world you've previously been blind to? Well, I believe I've found one of those songs. 

My dad pulled up this song to show to me yesterday:


Not only did this song give me inspiration for my story I've been gradually progressing on, it visualized the constant battle of teens wanting and needing attention, and ultimately, showed me how well I truly have life. I may complain about unfair punishments, or cruel and harsh dicta, but in the end, I have parents that listen, even if it doesn't feel like it most of the time. 

And I'm glad to be blessed with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment