"Humanity is slowly shutting down" - Jesse Hasek, 10 Years

Saturday, September 17, 2011

This Week in Reading #4

The Gunslinger by Stephen King (FINISHED)

This week: 180 pages
Last week: 314 pages
Total: 852 pages

 Favorite Sentences and/or Passages (in no particular order):

1: "Do you believe in an afterlife?" the gunslinger asked him as Brown dropped three ears of hot corn onto his plate.

Brown nodded. "I think this is it."

2: "May we meet again on the path, before we all meet in the clearing. . . "

3: "Go then, there are other worlds than these."


Again, I really enjoyed the use of short, sweet sentences throughout this book. They conveyed emotion just as deep as their lavishly detailed counterparts. 


And that is all for tonight. . . If you want to read more, check out the two poems I posted a while back, and the snippet of my latest story in my previous post. Thanks, and good night!


P.S. These font issues are really starting to make me go OCD. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment