"Humanity is slowly shutting down" - Jesse Hasek, 10 Years

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Touring the Blogosphere

Among the blogs I visited this morning, these were my favorite ones:

1: InsideOut (Love the new layout!)
2: As Told By Ginger (Very pink, might I say.)
3: That One Guy's Blog (You read a lot, man. Respect.)
4: The Blanket Fort (I love your little bio, Miss Bed-Sheet-Caped Highness.)
5: Norwegian Wood (The mystery of who you really are is over. Bummer. Saw your twitter feed on the right side of your blog. Oh well.)
6: The Lost Message of Words (Probably the best title I've seen so far.)
7: The Ozone Lair (Nice little play-on words there.)
8: Under the Oak (Very simple, yet fun structure, complete with a depressingly awesome vampiric fish pond!)
9: The Adventures of Streamer Man (Waiting to hear that story sometime. . .)

I also visited all the other blogs as well, so nobody would feel singled out. ^_^ Besides, everyone deserves a comment here and there, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Just returning your comment from earlier. So, I actually didn't know of any other Eve 6 songs other than Inside Out, but I looked them up after you asked and found some good ones! I like them a lot more now :)

    Anytime
    Think Twice
    At least we're dreaming
    Here's to the nights
    Promise

    and I saw that your a fan of RiseAgainst? They have that newish song Make it Stop, but you probably already knew of it if you love them like I do.

    ReplyDelete